Sunday, April 15, 2012

april weekend







This weekend was low key and good. Wandered around and soaked up all of the sights and sounds at both the DeKalbe Market and Ft. Greene Market, got some drinks and late night fancy pizza in the West Village, started (and finished) Gavin McInnes' book. Today I've been livin' it up lazy Sunday style in my neighborhood, starting some freelance work for the week and counting down the minutes til the Girls premiere, which is tonight.

Since I'm temporarily unemployed (not for long though, cross those damn fingers world) I feel like my week days are really senior citizen-y. I go on my 'walks', seriously watch court shows while I eat my lunch and pet dogs that I come across. Not to mention spending way too much time thinking about grocery prices, watching the news and saying things like "She looks like trouble!" to people at least twice this week alone.

I'll soak in the geriatric lifestyle for a tiny bit longer but hey, 9-5, in the words of Bob Dylan "Honey, I want you".